Cops, I love ‘em I hate ‘em
Why do they ticket people crossing through the middle of the street?
It’s weak
I mean, I understand the danger
Drivers honking and shit
You gotta move fast
There’s no cops when that happens though, right?
Busy street, oncoming traffic, and no cops around
Where are they? It’s like a magic moment
It’s a sad excuse for a ticket, I’d say
What dumb mf honks at a Jwalker?
Risk getting the finger.
J-walkers Why are you going to stand between lanes like you were in an uncharted island
Smiling, holding a coconut in your hand, half way running to the other side like the chicken that crossed the road
Would you cross the road like a chicken?
I know the cops would
But they don’t.
You know what I’d shout to a honking car?
“I’m trying to be roadkill, asshole.”
smiling.
If it was to chase down a bunch of Mexicans the cops would cross over,
But they don’t.
I’m feeling the disappointment.
It must be a copper’s lucky lucid wet dream
You think everyday they wake up and think the day is getting juicy cuz of me?
Comments
Post a Comment